IH Cape Town Young Learner Programmes for Teenagers (aged 13-15)
When it comes to younger learner options, we provide the best quality care here in at IH Cape Town and our programmes are fun-filled and action-packed, offering a communicative experience of English in use combined with a wide variety of afternoon tours and activities.
The programme consists of:
- 15 hours of English lessons per week
- Maximum group size of 16 students
- All teaching materials, tests and certificates.
- Personal Study Programme
- Accommodation (as requested) with either a host family, in a student residence or lodge/hotel.
- Half or full board as requested
- Airport transfer service on arrival and departure.
- 3 x ½ Day Tours [13.00-17.00] and 1 x Full Day tour [08.00-17.00] per week
- Full social programme of sports and other activities, including local visits and excursions.
The course includes a very full programme and caters for the needs of young learners, while also giving them time to enjoy some leisure time for themselves.
“I would like to thank IH Cape Town for the beautiful time. I had the possibility to get to know amazing people from different countries of the world.”
"I am able to say that I'm a better person because of Ih Cape Town. Ih Cape Town offered me the opportunity to meet new people; to be more open-minded and I am really thankful for it."
Elizabeth Djanie Badjoko-Wa-Lileko
“Ih Cape Town is an amazing English school. It’s location in Sea Point makes it a safe place, with a safe surrounding. Teachers are awesome. Each teacher has unique qualities and is very loveable. I don’t regret any second I spent here. I truly fell in love with the school and with Cape Town.”
Salmah Hani. Sait
"I really improved my conversation and my English level. I met a lot of new friends. I am delighted about the school and the teachers."
"Ih is an amazing school. The teachers do their best to make sure that we students learn the language in a way that we won’t forget. Besides the teachers, the staff is like a family, takes care of us very well."
“I had the best moment of my life in IH Cape Town. I’m going to miss you guys.”
Lucia Elisa Benza Tito