Contextual lessons are balanced to ensure that students improve their ability to apply language structures (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) for authentic communication and improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. The minimum age is 16 and classes have a maximum of 12 students (average 10-12).
- Starting Dates: Every Monday
- Duration: Minimum 2 Weeks
- Lessons per week: 20 lessons
Monday – Friday 09h00-10h40 > Tea Break 11h00-12h40 > Lunch Break
Prices (Quoted Per Week)
- 2 – 4 Weeks: €245 per week
- 5 – 11 Weeks: €230 per week
- 12 – 24 Weeks: €215 per week
- Academic Year Programme 24+ weeks: €165* per week
*This course gives you the option to join exam preparation courses [for free] provided they are already scheduled.
- Tuition fees
- Placement test
- All course materials
- End-of-course certificate
- Unlimited free wi-fi access on school premises
- Access to free online English courses through Net Languages and Ih World
- Participation in IH Cape Town social programme
- Discounted loyalty programmes at local restaurants, health and fitness clubs
- Entrance fees and transport for optional social activities.
Payment: Payment can be by credit card [3.5% additional fees] or bank transfer.
Public holiday notice: Should the school be closed due to a public holiday, ONLY private lessons are made up in full.
“I would like to thank IH Cape Town for the beautiful time. I had the possibility to get to know amazing people from different countries of the world.”
"I am able to say that I'm a better person because of Ih Cape Town. Ih Cape Town offered me the opportunity to meet new people; to be more open-minded and I am really thankful for it."
Elizabeth Djanie Badjoko-Wa-Lileko
“Ih Cape Town is an amazing English school. It’s location in Sea Point makes it a safe place, with a safe surrounding. Teachers are awesome. Each teacher has unique qualities and is very loveable. I don’t regret any second I spent here. I truly fell in love with the school and with Cape Town.”
Salmah Hani. Sait
"I really improved my conversation and my English level. I met a lot of new friends. I am delighted about the school and the teachers."
"Ih is an amazing school. The teachers do their best to make sure that we students learn the language in a way that we won’t forget. Besides the teachers, the staff is like a family, takes care of us very well."
“I had the best moment of my life in IH Cape Town. I’m going to miss you guys.”
Lucia Elisa Benza Tito