Private Tuition English Course
Private tuition is also beneficial for further work on language (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) and/or skills practice (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- Starting Dates: Every Monday
- Duration: Minimum 5 Lessons
- Lessons per week: 5,10 or 15 Private Lessons
Monday–Friday upon request
Prices (Quoted per week)
- 5 lessons: €200 per week
- 10 lessons: €340 per week
- 15 lessons: €410 per week
- Tuition fees
- Placement test
- All course materials
- End-of-course certificate
- Unlimited free wi-fi access on school premises
- Access to free online English courses through Net Languages and Ih World
- Participation in IH Cape Town social programme
- Discounted loyalty programmes at local restaurants, health and fitness clubs
- Entrance fees and transport for optional social activities.
Payment: Payment can be by credit card [3.5% additional fees] or bank transfer.
Public holiday notice: Should the school be closed due to a public holiday, ONLY private lessons are made up in full.
“I would like to thank IH Cape Town for the beautiful time. I had the possibility to get to know amazing people from different countries of the world.”
"I am able to say that I'm a better person because of Ih Cape Town. Ih Cape Town offered me the opportunity to meet new people; to be more open-minded and I am really thankful for it."
Elizabeth Djanie Badjoko-Wa-Lileko
“Ih Cape Town is an amazing English school. It’s location in Sea Point makes it a safe place, with a safe surrounding. Teachers are awesome. Each teacher has unique qualities and is very loveable. I don’t regret any second I spent here. I truly fell in love with the school and with Cape Town.”
Salmah Hani. Sait
"I really improved my conversation and my English level. I met a lot of new friends. I am delighted about the school and the teachers."
"Ih is an amazing school. The teachers do their best to make sure that we students learn the language in a way that we won’t forget. Besides the teachers, the staff is like a family, takes care of us very well."
“I had the best moment of my life in IH Cape Town. I’m going to miss you guys.”
Lucia Elisa Benza Tito