International House Cape Town (IH Cape Town) is part of the International House World Organisation, one of the largest and oldest group of language schools in the world. Founded in 1953, International House is a global network of 160 schools in over 50 countries teaching English and Modern languages to both foreign and local students. International House schools employ over 5800 teachers, teach more than 200,000 students and train approximately half of all CELTA graduates in the world.
IH Cape Town offers all learners a well-structured course, a positive and enjoyable learning environment as well as educational support. A variety of learning options are available, some of which are listed below:
- English Language (Standard, Intensive and Private Courses)
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes [Aviation, Engineers, Administration, Healthcare]
- Internationally recognised CELTA Teacher Training
- University Foundation/Pathway
- Cambridge exam preparation courses: FCE, CAE, CPE
- IELTS/TOEFL exam preparation courses
- English Plus [combine your English course with surfing, safari, wine and golf]
- Volunteer Programmes
IH Cape Town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, offering visitors the ideal location from which to explore the amazing tourist attractions, socialise with fellow students and experience the local culture. In addition, IH Cape Town has an active social programme, and offers a variety of tours and accommodation options, most of which are in walking distance from the school.
Team & Responsibilities
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Location & Contact
- +27 71 680 8508
- +27 67 217 8363
- +27 86 628 6068